Implementing the obligation imposed on the Personal Data Controller, we would like to inform that:
- The Controller of your personal data is Certech sp. z o.o., ul. Więźniów Oświęcimia 38, 43-330 Wilamowice, tel. 33/817-59-36, e-mail: email@example.com, KRS 0000044528, REGON 070898564, NIP 9372125122;
- We have appointed a Data Protection Officer whom you can contact regarding the protection of your personal data at: 33/827 80 00; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in a letter sent to the address of our headquarters, specified in item I.
- As a data controller, we will process your data for the purposes of recruitment to a position based on voluntary consent (Article 6 (1) letter a of the GDPR).
- Certech sp. z o.o will transfer your personal data to other recipients with whom we have signed personal data processing agreements, e.g. Aviomechanika sp. z o.o., Anga Uszczelnienia Mechaniczne sp. z o.o., Anga-Serwis sp. z o.o., IT services provider, a company destroying documents, placing recruitment advertisements, security company and cleaning company.
- Your personal data will not be transferred outside the EEA.
- Your personal data will be stored until the end of the recruitment process for the position you have applied for and/or until the withdrawal of your consent and only to the extent the consent has been granted.
- You have the right to access your data, the right to rectify it, delete it, limit their processing, to transfer data, to raise objections and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent expressed prior to its withdrawal. A statement of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data must be submitted in writing to the address indicated in item I or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment.
- The data will not be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling.